Brandy Slush this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, brandy slush. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brandy Slush is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Brandy Slush is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have brandy slush using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brandy Slush:
- Get 12 oz. of can frozen orange juice concentrate.
- Get 12 oz. of can frozen lemonade concentrate.
- Prepare 1 cup of apricot brandy.
- Prepare 1 cup of vodka.
- Prepare 24 oz. of pineapple juice.
- Take 12 oz. of peach mango juice blend.
- Make ready 12 oz. of seltzer water (to help freeze quicker).
- Take 2 of empty 1.75 liter juice bottles (to store unfrozen slush).
Instructions to make Brandy Slush:
- Combine everything and mix well. I split the mix between two pitchers and pour back and forth a bunch of times because I don't own a container large enough to mix it all at once..
- Pour mixture into empty juice bottles. This will make the next step easier and allow you to store whatever you don't use into the fridge for later..
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays and freeze overnight..
- Once frozen, place cubes into a zip lock freezer bag and mash it into a slush with your bare hands. No, not by squeezing the cubes bare-handed. Seal the bag first and then squeeze..
- Use a large spoon or ice cream scoop to put slush into a glass and then pour on your favorite citrus-y soda (Sun Drop, Sierra Mist, 7-Up, or similar). I use a 50/50 slush to soda ratio..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food brandy slush recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brandy Slush Recipe Video: