How To Make Easy Rye Bread this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, how to make easy rye bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
How To Make Easy Rye Bread is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. How To Make Easy Rye Bread is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have how to make easy rye bread using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make How To Make Easy Rye Bread:
- Make ready 170 g of Rye Flour,.
- Make ready 383 g of Bread Flour,.
- Get 9 g of Sea Salt,.
- Take 1 3/4 TSP of Active Instant Dry Yeast,.
- Make ready 1 1/2 TSP of Caraway Seeds,.
- Prepare 21 g of Molasses,.
- Get of Ghee Room Temperature, 28g + More For Greasing.
- Make ready 312 g of Water,.
- Make ready 1/2 TBSP of Cocoa Powder,.
- Make ready 1/2 TBSP of Instant Espresso,.
Instructions to make How To Make Easy Rye Bread:
- In a large bowl, combine the 2 flour well. Add in salt and mix until well combined. Follow by yeast, mix until well combined. Add in caraway seeds and combine altogether. Add in molasses, ghee and water. In a cup, add 28g of water, cocoa and espresso powder..
- Mix until everything is dissolved. Pour the cocoa-mixture into the flour mixture. Using a spatula, mix until it comes together into a dough. Once it becomes a dough, knead the dough inside the bowl until all the nooks and crannies of flour are kneaded into the dough, about 5 mins..
- Transfer onto a lightly floured surface and continue kneading for about 8 more mins. The dough should be tacky, but not sticky, and it should pass the "window-pane" test. If the dough is too dry, add in water, 1 TBSP at a time. If the dough is too sticky, add in flour, 1 TBSP at a time..
- Lightly grease the bowl with some ghee. Transfer the dough back to the greased bowl. Cover with cling film and let rise for 45 mins. It should almost double in size..
- Punch down the dough and fold the top, sides and bottom to the center. Flip, form into a ball, cover and let rise for another 45 mins. This process is sorta to ensure that the yeast is activated. The dough should double in size. *You can do a test by poking a floured finger into the dough. If it doesn't spring back, the yeast is activated properly and the dough is ready.*.
- Transfer the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Form into a ball. Cover and let rest for 15 mins. This is called the bench rest which allows the gluten to relax. Grease bread pan with ghee..
- Weigh and divide the dough into 2 dough balls. Pat down a dough ball to an oblong disc. Fold the top 2/3 way to the bottom. Using the heel of your palm, gently press down the sim..
- Fold the bottom 2/3 way to the top. Using the heel of your palm, gently press down the sim. Gently pinch the sim. Roll the dough simmed side down to form a ball..
- Transfer into the greased bread pan. Repeat the process for the remaining dough. You will have 2 dough balls, side by side in your loaf pan. Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Cover loosely and let rise for 45 mins to 60 mins or until the dough balls are about 1/4 inch away from the top of the loaf pan..
- Close the lid and wack into the oven. Bake for 45 mins. Rotate the pan 180 degrees at halfway mark. Remove from the oven..
- Immediately unmold onto a wire cooling rack. The bread should sound hollow when you tap on it. Set aside to cool down completely before slicing. Use this sandwich bread for your sandwich adventures, or simply make a toast. I toasted my rye bread with butter, top it with a mixture of kewpie mayo, pickled ginger, carrot and daikon. I sprinkled some masago, black sesame and nori flakes over the top..
- For detailed recipe video: www.instagram.com/tv/CIA06a7FNLi/.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food how to make easy rye bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
How To Make Easy Rye Bread Recipe Video: