Caribbean Rum Cake FUSF this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, caribbean rum cake fusf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caribbean Rum Cake FUSF is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Caribbean Rum Cake FUSF is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook caribbean rum cake fusf using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caribbean Rum Cake FUSF:
- Get 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 4 of large eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of white rum.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coconut extract.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare of Rum soaking syrup.
- Get 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of dark rum.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of coconut extract.
- Take of Garnish.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pecans chopped fine.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut flakes, lightly toasted.
Steps to make Caribbean Rum Cake FUSF:
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Place all cake batter ingredients except the rum, extracts and nuts into bowl and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add rum and extracts and beat for another minute..
- Spray a bundt pan heavily with cooking spray. Dust lightly with flour..
- Spread a little batter in pan and sprinkle on half the pecans. Fill the rest of the pan with batter and sprinkle the rest of the nuts on top. Lightly stir the nuts into the batter. Bake for 50-55 minutes..
- Leave cake in pan and make syrup. In saucepan combine the syrup ingredients except coconut extract. Bring to boil, then simmer and cook without stirring for about 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in extract..
- Poke multiple holes in cake with skewer (still in pan). Pour syrup in 1/4 cup increments over cake, allowing to soak in thoroughly. Reserve a small amount of syrup..
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature overnight. When ready to serve invert onto a plate. If you have difficulty removing cake from pan, place in 350 oven for about 5 minutes..
- Drizzle a bit of syrup on top of cake. Sprinkle with coconut and finely chopped nuts and finish with rest of syrup..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food caribbean rum cake fusf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Caribbean Rum Cake FUSF Recipe Video: