Coffee Banana Cake Loaf this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, coffee banana cake loaf. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coffee Banana Cake Loaf is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Coffee Banana Cake Loaf is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have coffee banana cake loaf using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee Banana Cake Loaf:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of mashed ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of coffee liqueur.
- Get 1 tbsp of instant espresso powder.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar and extra for topping.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Coffee Banana Cake Loaf:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line a 9 x 5 loaf pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang on each side. Set aside..
- Combine butter, bananas, sour cream, coffee liqueur, and espresso powder in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Add brown sugar and stir until combined. Add eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Sift flour, baking soda, and salt into your wet mixture. Fold the dry ingredients into the batter just until combined. Be careful not to overmix..
- Pour batter into prepared pan, sprinkle with brown sugar, and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from pan using overhang and transfer to a cooling rack. Cool for 5 minutes before slicing with a serrated knife..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food coffee banana cake loaf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coffee Banana Cake Loaf Recipe Video: