Christstollen/German christmas fruit cake this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, christstollen/german christmas fruit cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Christstollen/German christmas fruit cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Christstollen/German christmas fruit cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook christstollen/german christmas fruit cake using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Christstollen/German christmas fruit cake:
- Get 500 gr of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Make ready 150 gr of butter.
- Take 100 g of sugar.
- Take 150 ml of milk.
- Make ready 7 gr of / 1 pack dry yeast.
- Take 120 gr of raisin (soaked in rum).
- Get 50 gr of zitronat / dried lemon.
- Take 50 gr of orangeat / dried orange.
- Take 100 gr of chopped almond.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of clove powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamon powder.
- Take of Garnish:.
- Prepare 50 gr of melted butter.
- Make ready of Powder sugar.
Instructions to make Christstollen/German christmas fruit cake:
- Warm the milk for 1 minute and add 1 tsp sugar. Add the dry yeast into the warm milk to activate it. Keep it aside..
- In a bowl, add flour, butter, egg, sugar. Mix it with low speed kitchen machine..
- Slowly add the milk mixture into the flour mixture. Let it knead for 10 - 15 minutes until the dough is smooth and elastic..
- Let the dough ferment/rest for 1 hour in a bowl and cover it with dry towel/ folio.
- After one hour, add the dried fruits and nuts into the dough. Mix it well..
- Place the dough on top of table. Sprinkle some flour..
- Roll it flat around 3 cm. Fold the dough from one end to the middle and fold the other side on top of the fold..
- Place it on baking paper. Let it proof for another 45 minutes..
- Bake the fruit cake in 180 C oven for 45 minutes..
- Remove it out of oven. Cool it down for 10 minutes.
- Melt the butter. Brush the butter on top of the cake..
- Sprinkle enough sugar powder..
- Cool it down. Slice it into two and pack it with aluminium folio and keep it for one week..
- The cake will be compact and tasty..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food christstollen/german christmas fruit cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Christstollen/German christmas fruit cake Recipe Video: