Baltazar Pineapple Upside Down Cake this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, baltazar pineapple upside down cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baltazar Pineapple Upside Down Cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Baltazar Pineapple Upside Down Cake is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baltazar pineapple upside down cake using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baltazar Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- Make ready 7 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 1/2 c of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 t of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 t of salt.
- Get 3/4 c of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 9 slices of fresh pineapple.
- Take 1 c of sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 3/4 c of milk.
- Make ready 1 c of water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of rum.
Instructions to make Baltazar Pineapple Upside Down Cake:
- Butter 9 inch square cake tin..
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
- In a mediun saute pan, combine brown sugar, vanilla and 1 c water.
- Bring to the simmer. Add pineapple, raise to the high heat. reduce the liquid 1/4 c approximately 10 minutes. Turn the heat of and stir in the rum. set aside..
- In a mixer bowl, combine butter and sugar. Cream the butter until fluffy. Add the egg on at the time..
- Lower the speed and add all dry ingredients. Mix on low for 10 seconds..
- Add milk and mix until smooth..
- Arrange pineapple slices on the bottom of prepared cake tin, Brush more rum on the pineapple..
- Pour batter over the slices of pineapple and fill the cake tin and bake for 30 minutes. Rotating the pan after 15 minutes..
- Let it cool for 5minutes before you flip it out from the cake tin.
- Spoon the remaining glaze over the top..
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baltazar pineapple upside down cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Baltazar Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe Video: