Josiah's Magic Chocolate Coconut Rum Balls this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, josiah's magic chocolate coconut rum balls. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Josiah's Magic Chocolate Coconut Rum Balls is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Josiah's Magic Chocolate Coconut Rum Balls is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have josiah's magic chocolate coconut rum balls using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Josiah's Magic Chocolate Coconut Rum Balls:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of water.
- Make ready 3 cups of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 cup of coconut flakes | DIVIDED.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 cup of coconut flakes.
- Take 38 g of ABV.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of Rum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Josiah's Magic Chocolate Coconut Rum Balls:
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, butter and water. Cook over medium heat until boiling..
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted and smooth..
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla..
- Stir flour, baking soda, salt, ABV, and 1 cup coconut flakes (you'll be using the rest later) into the chocolate mixture..
- Spread evenly into 2 medium sized greased pans (or just cook one batch at a time, if you don't have 2)..
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes (don't worry about slightly overcooking, just don't under-cook)..
- Remove from pan in medium sized chunks and let cool..
- Leave out overnight, and uncovered. Let them get stale..
- In the morning break everything into small pieces into a large bowl..
- Pour in the Rum, and mix until you've got a thick, gooey batter..
- Scoop into teaspoon sized balls, and place onto lined plate, or cookie sheet. Balls will be hard to form, don't worry about it. Place the plate/sheet into the fridge for about 15-20min. This will make them firm up, for the final formation..
- After removing from the fridge pour a bit of coconut flakes (you should still have 1 cup left for this) into your hand, and roll the ball around in it, forming it as you go..
- Once formed and covered in the coconut flakes, drop the balls into a bowl of powdered sugar, and give them a good roll..
- Set the rum balls onto a plate, and place it into the fridge for about 15-20 minutes..
- Remove from fridge and serve! Feel free to leave them out, as they won't melt at room temperature..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food josiah's magic chocolate coconut rum balls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Josiah's Magic Chocolate Coconut Rum Balls Recipe Video: