Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake!. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake!:
- Take 8 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 teaspoons of all-purpose flour.
- Take of For the cake:.
- Take 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, preferably Dutch-processed.
- Prepare 6 ounces of bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of espresso powder.
- Take 3/4 cup of boiling water.
- Get 1 3/4 cups (7.87 ounces) of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- Make ready 1 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Take 2 cups of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Take 5 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Get of For the glaze:.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 2 teaspoons of corn syrup.
- Take 4 ounces of semisweet chocolate, chopped.
Steps to make Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake!:
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- For the filling: In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until well combined. Add the egg, vanilla, and flour until well combined. Set aside..
- For the cake: in a large bowl, mix the cocoa, chocolate, and espresso powder. Pour the boiling water into the bowl and cover. Let stand for 5 minutes. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda.Whisk the chocolate mixture until it is smooth. Let cool to room temperature. When it has cooled, whisk in the sour cream..
- In the mixing bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, and vanilla for about 3 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, until combined. On low speed gradually add the flour mixture and the melted chocolate mixture alternatively, beginning and ending with the flour, until the batter is smooth..
- Pour a little more than half the batter into the prepared pan. Pour the cheesecake filling into the center of the batter, not allowing it to touch the edges of the pan. Pour the remaining batter of the filling. Bake the cake for about 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Let cool on a rack for 10 minutes, then turn the cake out and let cool completely..
- For the glaze: In a small saucepan heat the cream and corn syrup over medium heat until hot. Remove from heat and add the chocolate, whisking until smooth. Let cool slightly until thickened. Drizzle over the cake. Let the glaze set at room temperature, about 10 minutes, before serving..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! Recipe Video: