Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked apple 🍎 juice glazed pork chops. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked apple 🍎 juice glazed pork chops using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops:
- Get 2 of large packs pork chops (bone in, family packs).
- Prepare of Sprinkle Goya adobo.
- Prepare 3 cups of apple juice.
- Prepare 2 cups of light brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Make ready 2 of apples, sliced.
Steps to make Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops:
- In a pot combine apple juice, brown sugar, black pepper and minced garlic, heat to boiling, stirring constantly, until mixture is slightly thickened, remove from heat and set pot off to the side to cool........
- Rinse and pat dry your pork chops.........
- Season both sides of chops with just a sprinkle of adobo.......
- Place chops in a large baking pan that has been coated with olive oil cooking spray.........
- Place sliced onions and sliced apples all around pork chops.......
- Pour apple juice glaze over all pork chops........
- Bake chops, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 30 minutes....
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked apple 🍎 juice glazed pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Baked Apple 🍎 Juice Glazed Pork Chops Recipe Video: