Umeshu (Japanese Plum Wine) this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, umeshu (japanese plum wine). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Umeshu (Japanese Plum Wine) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Umeshu (Japanese Plum Wine) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook umeshu (japanese plum wine) using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Umeshu (Japanese Plum Wine):
- Take 500 g of Japanese green ume plums (You can buy from Mitsuwa and Nijiya, Marukai if you are in the United States. Only available for a short window in the early Summer.).
- Prepare 500 g of Rock sugar.
- Take 1000 g of White liqueur (Best to use 24%~35% liqueur).
Instructions to make Umeshu (Japanese Plum Wine):
- Wash and sterilize your jar with boiled water, and dry off the jar..
- Wash the plums and remove the stems. The stems are small and deep, so use a toothpick..
- Dry off the plums and leave it on clean cloth for a half day..
- Put a layer of ume plums in the jar, then a layer of rock sugar. Repeat until all the sugar and plums are used up, and pour the white liqueur into the jar until it just covers the topmost layer of plums..
- Put the lid on the jar securely and store the plums in cool, dark place. Shake the jar everyday until rock sugar dissolves..
- After 6 months, the Umeshu is ready to drink. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food umeshu (japanese plum wine) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Umeshu (Japanese Plum Wine) Recipe Video: