Mike's Faux Bananas Foster French Toast this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's faux bananas foster french toast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Faux Bananas Foster French Toast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mike's Faux Bananas Foster French Toast is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mike's faux bananas foster french toast using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Faux Bananas Foster French Toast:
- Prepare of ● For The Bananas Foster.
- Prepare 4 of LG Egglands Best Eggs.
- Make ready 2 Dashes of Half & Half Or Whole Milk.
- Make ready 4 of 1' Thick Slices Artisinal Bread.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Banana Extract.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Rum Extract [or more to taste].
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon [divided].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Salted Butter.
- Take 2 of LG Extra Firm Bananas.
- Take as needed of Powdered Sugar.
- Make ready as needed of Quality Maple Syrup.
Steps to make Mike's Faux Bananas Foster French Toast:
- Whisk eggs, milk, extracts and 1/2 of your cinnamon well..
- Melt butter, brown sugar and the remainder of your cinnamon in a large pan. Then add your sliced bananas and caramelize. Don't over fry or you'll end up with mush. Pull from pan and set to the side..
- Soak your bread slices in your egg mixture until saturated. Add to same pan. Fry bread until browned..
- Plate, add syrup and garnish with powdered sugar and fresh bananas sliced on the bias. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's faux bananas foster french toast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Faux Bananas Foster French Toast Recipe Video: