Mojito this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, mojito. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mojito is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Mojito is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mojito using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mojito:
- Prepare 10 of fresh mint leaves (use peppermint, it is the good one!).
- Take 1 of lime, cut into 4 wedges.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of white sugar, or to taste.
- Get 1 cup of ice cubes.
- Make ready 1 1/2 fluid ounces of white rum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of club soda.
Steps to make Mojito:
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice..
- Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice..
- Do not strain the mixture. Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water. Stir, taste, and add more sugar if desired. Garnish with the remaining lime wedge..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food mojito recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mojito Recipe Video: