Pineapple Piña Colda this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pineapple piña colda. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pineapple Piña Colda is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Pineapple Piña Colda is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pineapple piña colda using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Piña Colda:
- Prepare 1 of Pineapple.
- Get of Piña Colda mix.
- Make ready of Pineapples.
- Make ready 1 small of Strawberry.
- Make ready 1 small of Cherry.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- Get of Any choice of rum I used coconut.
Instructions to make Pineapple Piña Colda:
- Chop the top off the pineapple insert the pineapple cutter pull out the pineapples be sure to be gentle an save the skin u can cut out the core inside the pineapple if you want.
- Pour as much rum an piña Colda mix with ice in a blender blend until it appears to be slush.
- Pour slush into the pineapple u can freeze the skin or leave out top off with a strawberry pineapple and cherry with whip cream.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pineapple piña colda recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pineapple Piña Colda Recipe Video: