Kanten Wagashi:"Sakura" this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, kanten wagashi:"sakura". It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kanten Wagashi:"Sakura" is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Kanten Wagashi:"Sakura" is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have kanten wagashi:"sakura" using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kanten Wagashi:"Sakura":
- Get 7.5 g of Kona Kanten (Powder Agar).
- Take 300 ml of Water.
- Prepare 460 g of Granulated Sugar.
- Take 30 ml of Sakura liqueur (flavor of cherry flowers & leaves).
- Make ready of Red food coloring.
Instructions to make Kanten Wagashi:"Sakura":
- Ingredients & mold.
- Put 300ml of water in a pot. Add 7-7.5g of Kona Kanten (Powder Agar) and mix them. Heat it up on a medium flame to boiling. Turn down the flame. Simmer it for 1 min..
- Add 460g of Granulated Sugar and mix them on a medium flame..
- Once it boils, turn down the flame and sweat down until its amount decreases to 80-85%. Add 30ml of Sakura liqueur..
- Pour the half into a mold as passing through a strainer..
- Add red food coloring into the rest and colorize it. Pour it into a mold as passing through a strainer..
- Leave it to set..
- Unmold it on a parchment sheet. Cut it out in the shape of Sakura with a mold. (It's OK just cut it into bite-sized pieces.).
- Put the on a parchment sheet or a gridiron. (If you use a gridiron, please put a very little oil on a gridiron.) Leave it several for days to convert into sugar its surface until being covered with a very thin layer of sugar..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food kanten wagashi:"sakura" recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Kanten Wagashi:"Sakura" Recipe Video: