Rum Jerked Ham this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, rum jerked ham. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rum Jerked Ham is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Rum Jerked Ham is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have rum jerked ham using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rum Jerked Ham:
- Get of For the dry rub:.
- Prepare 2 tbs of garlic powder.
- Take 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of thyme.
- Make ready 2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of allspice.
- Take 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 of Ham with bone.
- Make ready of For the glaze:.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 cup of molasses.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of rum.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineape juice.
Instructions to make Rum Jerked Ham:
- Mix all dry rub ingredients together..
- Rub it all over ham. You may have some left over rub, depending upon the size of your ham..
- Place ham in a baking dish and seal tightly with foil..
- Now heat the oven to 400 degrees allowing for a few minutes for the rub sit in the ham..
- Cook ham for 1 1/2 to 2 hours..
- Make the glaze when you are at the 1 hour mark..
- In a sauce pan add all of the glaze ingredients..
- Stir constantly on medium heat until the sauce starts to boil..
- Once sauce starts to boil, reduce heat ro low and continue to stir until sauce reduces some (about 10 to 15 minutes)..
- Remove glaze from heat..
- Now remove ham from oven and pour glaze over entire ham..
- Bake ham uncovered for 30 to 45 minutes, basting every 15 minutes..
- Remove ham from oven (should resemble picture) and let sit for 5 to 10 minites before serving..
- Delicious when served with Garlic Parmsean Scalloped Potatoes. Recipe to follow.....
- Enjoy :).
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food rum jerked ham recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Rum Jerked Ham Recipe Video: