A Very, Very Chocolate Chocolate Layer Cake FUSF this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, a very, very chocolate chocolate layer cake fusf. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A Very, Very Chocolate Chocolate Layer Cake FUSF is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. A Very, Very Chocolate Chocolate Layer Cake FUSF is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook a very, very chocolate chocolate layer cake fusf using 21 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make A Very, Very Chocolate Chocolate Layer Cake FUSF:
- Make ready of For the chocolate cake.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of ap flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Take 1 of tblsp espresso powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of For the chocolate buttercream frosting.
- Make ready 3 sticks of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp espresso powder.
- Get 5 cups of confectioners sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
Steps to make A Very, Very Chocolate Chocolate Layer Cake FUSF:
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Prepare 9 inch cake pans by buttering, lining bottom with parchment and then buttering and dusting with flour.
- Sift the cocoa and flour together and then add the rest of the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add buttermilk, oil and water.
- Add espresso powder and vanilla.
- Pour into pans evenly and bake for 22-28 minutes.
- Remove from oven, place on cooling rack. Let cool in pans for 15 minutes and then turn out onto cooling rack, then remove parchment rounds.
- Let cool completely and frost with chocolate frosting.
- Pour cocoa into mixer bowl and blend to break up lumps.
- Add butter and cream thoroughly, about 3 minutes.
- Add salt and espresso powder. Blend completely.
- Add sugar one cup at a time on low speed. After each addition of sugar add a little of the milk. Scrape down sides of bowl and turn speed to high for one minute.
- Repeat with remaining sugar and milk.
- Add vanilla and blend thoroughly. Add additional milk if needed.
- Frost cake, refrigerate for an hour to set icing..
- Serve with chocolate ice cream, just because.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food a very, very chocolate chocolate layer cake fusf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
A Very, Very Chocolate Chocolate Layer Cake FUSF Recipe Video: