Chocolate Pyramid this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate pyramid. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Pyramid is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate Pyramid is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate pyramid using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Pyramid:
- Make ready of Coveture chocolate.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut cream.
- Make ready 1 can of pineapple juice.
- Take of Dark rum.
- Take of Corn starch.
- Make ready of Vanilla waffers to decorate.
Steps to make Chocolate Pyramid:
- Melt chocolate in the microwave. Use 30s, mix, repat until melted and smoth..
- Using a silicon brush, paint the mold with the chocolate, put it in the freezer and repeat, until you have the pyramid walls about 2mm thick..
- Put coconut cream in an ISI whip syphon, use 1 gas bottle, and keep it in the fridge.
- In a sauce pan, mix the juice, rum to taste and start adding the corn starch until a creamy custard texture. Put the mix in a bottle and refrigerate.
- Put the custard first, add the coconut and put it in the plate. Decorate with a little custard and waffer crumbles..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate pyramid recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate Pyramid Recipe Video: