Espresso Chocolate Wine Cake this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, espresso chocolate wine cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Espresso Chocolate Wine Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Espresso Chocolate Wine Cake is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook espresso chocolate wine cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Espresso Chocolate Wine Cake:
- Make ready 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 cups of unsweetened chocolate powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 2 cups of ChocoVine Espresso Dutch Wine, chilled.
- Get 1 tsp of cardamom.
- Make ready 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Take 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Get 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Espresso Chocolate Wine Cake:
- Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit..
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a larger bowl minus the pumpkin pie spice and sugar.
- Mix the butter, vanilla extract, eggs and sugar until smooth.
- Mix in the pumpkin pie spice, milk and Dutch Wine (this is the Wine I used) into the butter mixture.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until there are no more lumps.
- Pour mixture into cake pan of choice, I used a cupcake pan but any kind will work.
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until you can pull a tooth pick out clean.
- Optional: use marsh mellows as “frosting”.
- Optional: make an extra amount to use in a buttercream frosting with the Dutch Wine. Method: simmer Dutch Wine with milk on medium-low heat for 15 minutes. Make basic buttercream frosting, and add in extra cake crumbles. Add the Dutch Wine when done simmering and mix on medium speed..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food espresso chocolate wine cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Espresso Chocolate Wine Cake Recipe Video: