My wife's vinaigrette/meat and fish marinade!!! this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my wife's vinaigrette/meat and fish marinade!!!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My wife's vinaigrette/meat and fish marinade!!! is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. My wife's vinaigrette/meat and fish marinade!!! is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my wife's vinaigrette/meat and fish marinade!!! using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My wife's vinaigrette/meat and fish marinade!!!:
- Get 2 cups of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of Dijon mustard.
- Make ready 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of sm shallot or half a LG. One.
- Get of Salt& Pepper.
- Make ready 1 of Tequila or rum glass bottle.
Instructions to make My wife's vinaigrette/meat and fish marinade!!!:
- Gather all your ingredients!.
- Smash and mince your garlic super fine as well as your shallot. Maybe 100 or so rocks of the knife don't want it to get stuck in between your teeth "LOL" the finer the better..
- Add your real fine minced garlic and shallot to a mixing bowl and add your rice wine vinegar and whisk!!!.
- Once mixed and well incorporated add your salt and pepper Dijon mustard and mix till all ingredients bind together "no lumps".
- Now add your Worcestershire and soy sauce and whisk till incorporated..
- Now we'll add the olive oil slowly and whisk the entire time your adding this is key to keep it from separating..
- Once combined check flavors and add ingredients as needed we added a little of everything except the oil..
- If you don't have a kitchen funnel maybe think about getting one. Makes life a little easier from stocks to getting rid of grease into a jar for easy disposal!! If you do not have one you can easily make one out paper or cardboard!!.
- Remove funnel cork and refrigerate. Since the vinegar content in this recipe and refrigerating after using the shelf life 4+ months. A 750 ml. Bottle will hold three cups actually a smidge more so that gives you some room for any added ingredients during taste testing..
- Hope you all enjoy!!! Be safe out there!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my wife's vinaigrette/meat and fish marinade!!! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
My wife's vinaigrette/meat and fish marinade!!! Recipe Video: