Harry Potter Themed Chocolate Cake this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, harry potter themed chocolate cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Harry Potter Themed Chocolate Cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Harry Potter Themed Chocolate Cake is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook harry potter themed chocolate cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Harry Potter Themed Chocolate Cake:
- Make ready 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 cups of sugar.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of espresso powder.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk, buttermilk, almond, or coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable, canola oil, or melted coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 cup of boiling water.
- Take of Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Recipe.
Instructions to make Harry Potter Themed Chocolate Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Prepare two 9-inch cake pans by spraying with baking spray or buttering and lightly flouring..
- Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and espresso powder to a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Whisk through to combine or, using your paddle attachment, stir through flour mixture until combined well..
- Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla to flour mixture and mix together on medium speed until well combined. Reduce speed and carefully add boiling water to the cake batter until well combined..
- Distribute cake batter evenly between the two prepared cake pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center of the chocolate cake comes out clean..
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes, remove from the pan and cool completely..
- Frost cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food harry potter themed chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Harry Potter Themed Chocolate Cake Recipe Video: