The best brownies ever this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, the best brownies ever. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The best brownies ever is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. The best brownies ever is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have the best brownies ever using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make The best brownies ever:
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of cocoa powder (dutch process).
- Make ready 11 ounces (300 gr) of dark cooking chocolate or any chocolate bar.
- Make ready 8 ounces (200 gr) of butter, melted.
- Get 1 tsp of instant espresso powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of caster sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 cup of white choco chips.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped walnut/pecan/cashew/mix.
Steps to make The best brownies ever:
- Turn on oven 350°F (175°C). Line 9x13 inch or 28x28cm mold with baking paper..
- Sift flour, salt, and cocoa powder. Then set aside.
- Cut chocolate into small pieces. Put inside a medium heat proof bowl. Add butter and coffee powder. Melt over double boiler..
- When the chocolate is melted, add caster and brown sugar. Whisk it until most of the sugar dissolved. Remove from heat..
- Add in 3 eggs first. Whisk until combined, then add the last 2 eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined..
- Using spatula, Add in the flour mixture until 70% mixed then add choco chips and nuts and stir again just until no flour lump. Do not stir too much..
- Put inside the mold and bake for 30min or until skewer comes clean. Do not over baked or the brownies will be dry..
- Let it cool on baking tray before cutting..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food the best brownies ever recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
The best brownies ever Recipe Video: