Les Bugnes (French Donuts) this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, les bugnes (french donuts). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Les Bugnes (French Donuts) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Les Bugnes (French Donuts) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook les bugnes (french donuts) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Les Bugnes (French Donuts):
- Take 300 g of bread flour.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Take 30 g of powdered sugar + 2tbs for coating.
- Take 80 g of soft unsalted butter.
- Take 2 g of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh orange zest.
- Get 1 tbs of rum.
- Take 6 g of instant dry yeast.
- Get 30 ml of fresh milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of Canola oil for frying.
Instructions to make Les Bugnes (French Donuts):
- Place all ingredients in bowl of standing mixer except butter and knead until it come together. Add soft butter little by little and knead until smooth and elastic. Cover and let it rise double in size in room temperature. (120 minutes in 27oC)..
- Sprinkle flour on to working surface and roll out the dough with a rolling pin to obtain a large rectangle 3mm thick..
- Cut into rectangles about 1 inch wide by 4 inches long with a crinkle-edged wheel or with a knife. Leave as is, or cut a 2-inch slit down the center of each rectangle to make a hole that will spread open as it cooks. Skip one of the ends of the rectangle through the slit and pull it back, to give a kind of spiral or corkscrew effect to the strips of dough..
- Put the bugnes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat and let stand for 1 hour..
- In a shallow skillet, heat 3 cups of oil to 170oC. Put 4 or 5 strips of dough into the hot oil and cook for about 1 minute on one side, then turn with tongs and continue cooking for another minute. Lift the bugnes from the oil and place on a wire rack while you repeat with the remaining dough..
- Then sprinkle with powdered sugar on both sides. Served hot with tea or coffee..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food les bugnes (french donuts) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Les Bugnes (French Donuts) Recipe Video: