Granny's Cranberries this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, granny's cranberries. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Granny's Cranberries is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Granny's Cranberries is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have granny's cranberries using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Granny's Cranberries:
- Take 12 oz of cranberries.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of brandy.
Instructions to make Granny's Cranberries:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse and pat dry the cranberries.
- Mix cranberries and sugar into a ceramic/glass oven safe dish.
- Stir until the sugar is evenly distributed, you can add an additional half a cup of sugar here..
- Cover the dish with 2 layers of heavy foil, try to make a seal with the foil.
- Cook for about 45 minutes, remove when the cranberries have exploded.
- Stir brandy into dish and alow to chill for a few hours, you can add in an additional 1/4 cup of brandy to taste.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food granny's cranberries recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Granny's Cranberries Recipe Video: