Chocolate Brownie Cake this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate brownie cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Brownie Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Brownie Cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate brownie cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Brownie Cake:
- Take 1 cup of melted butter.
- Make ready 2.5 cups of sugar.
- Make ready 1.5 cups of cocoa.
- Make ready .5 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 tbs of vanilla.
- Get .5 cups of water, any temp.
- Get 2 tsp of espresso.
- Take 5 of eggs.
- Make ready 1.5 cups of AP flour.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of chocolate chips.
- Get of For glaze:.
- Get 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Get .75 cups of heavy whipping cream.
Steps to make Chocolate Brownie Cake:
- Blend melted butter with sugar.
- Stir in the cocoa, salt, vanilla, baking powder and salt in the butter mixture.
- Using a strainer, put the espresso into the strainer, hold over batter and pour the water into the strainer. Almost like making coffee by hand...just make sure the espresso grinds do not get into the batter..
- Stir in one egg at a time.
- Stir in the flour until all is combined.
- Mix the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Preheat oven to 350. Pour batter into a greased pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Dont over bake, otherwise it may turn out hard. My time was 28 minutes. For the chocolate glaze: Over low heat, constantly stir until smooth the one cup of remaining chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream. A nice smooth chocolate sauce has just been created! Set aside..
- Pour the glaze over cake at least 10 minutes after the cake has been removed from the oven..
- Enjoy! Warning...its very rich, but satisfied my sweet tooth..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate brownie cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate Brownie Cake Recipe Video: