Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake) this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, indo-dutch klappertaart (coconut cake). One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake) is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have indo-dutch klappertaart (coconut cake) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake):
- Take of Mixture A:.
- Take 18 oz of whole milk.
- Get 70 gr of unsalted butter.
- Take 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get of Mixture B:.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of pure young coconut water.
- Make ready 50 gr of corn starch.
- Get 20 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 6 of egg yolk.
- Take of Mixture C:.
- Get 400 gr of shredded young coconut fruit.
- Prepare 100 gr of raisins.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of spiced rum.
- Make ready of Meringue Topping:.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of egg white.
- Get 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take of Cinnamon Powder.
- Make ready of Raisins.
- Take of Roasted Almond Flakes.
Steps to make Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake):
- In a sauce pan, put the Mixture A over low heat to melt. Stir welP.
- Put the mixture B in a mixer bowl, set to low speed or whisk it gently. Mix the Mixture B to Mixture A in the saucepan and continue stirring in low heat to prevent from clumping..
- Once the mixture is thicken, turn down the heat then put the Mixture C in. Stir well. Pour the mixture in a tin/aluminum foil..
- Meringue Topping: Using the hand mixer, whisk the egg white in medium speed and gradually pour 1/4 cup of granulated sugar to soft peak (foamy texture, it is soft and when you turn your whisk upside down it will start to hold but eventually melt after a second)..
- Pour the meringue on top of the Klappertaart mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon powder, raisins, and almond flakes..
- Preheat the oven to 350 F then oven baked the klappertaart for 30 minutes..
- Set aside and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food indo-dutch klappertaart (coconut cake) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Indo-Dutch Klappertaart (Coconut Cake) Recipe Video: