GF Butter Boozy Fruit Cake this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, gf butter boozy fruit cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
GF Butter Boozy Fruit Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. GF Butter Boozy Fruit Cake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gf butter boozy fruit cake using 23 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make GF Butter Boozy Fruit Cake:
- Prepare of Fruity booze mix.
- Prepare 2 oz of candied ginger chopped in 1/4 inch chunks.
- Get 6 oz of dried apricots halved.
- Make ready 8 oz of dried blueberries.
- Make ready 8 oz of dried cherries halved.
- Make ready 8 oz of dried dates chopped into quarters.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 can of apricot nectar.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Gran Gala Triple Orange Liqueur.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Kraken Black Spiced Rum.
- Get of Nut mix.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of unsalted cashews.
- Take 3/4 cup of unsalted pecans halves.
- Prepare of Cake mix.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of GF flour mix.
- Get 1.5 tsp of Xanthan gum.
- Take 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lebkuchengewurz spice blend... German gingerbread spice.
- Prepare of Zest and juice of one orange and one lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 LB (4 sticks) of butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of white sugar.
- Take 5 of large eggs.
Instructions to make GF Butter Boozy Fruit Cake:
- Combine all the fruit mix ingredients the night before..
- Extra credit cooks bonus! Grab two rocks glasses add an ice cube to each then pour the remaining apricot nectar into the glasses. In one glass add a shot of spiced rum and in the other add a shot of gran gala. Enjoy!.
- Pre heat oven to 325..
- Pull the fruit mix out of the refrigerator. Zest and juice the orange and the lemon. Add both juices to the fruit mix. Set zest aside..
- Toast the nuts in a skillet. Let cool, rough chop and side aside for later..
- Whisk all dry cake ingredients together including the citrus zest. If you do not have the Lebkuchengewurz spice blend on hand, your favorite holiday spice blend will also work..
- Cream the butter and sugar together. Then add the eggs one at a time..
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and combine thoroughly..
- Mix the nuts into the fruit mix..
- Grease 2 loaf pans..
- Stir the fruit nut mixture into the batter. Do this by hand and use a spatula with some strength. The batter is dense and will give your arm a good workout!.
- Distribute the batter evenly between the 2 loaf pans. Tap them on the counter lightly to make sure the batter is settled on the bottom..
- Bake for about an hour and a half. After an hour start checking them by putting a butter knife in the middle to see if it comes out clean..
- When done let cool and turn them out onto a cutting board..
- Once completely cooled move to a vessel large enough for both to have space around them and lid. We used a cake carrier..
- You can eat right away, but we are going to wait at least two weeks. During this long wait we will be spritzing with spiced rum roughly every 3 days..
- See not so scary!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food gf butter boozy fruit cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
GF Butter Boozy Fruit Cake Recipe Video: