Chocolate Tiramisu this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, chocolate tiramisu. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Tiramisu is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Chocolate Tiramisu is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate tiramisu using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Tiramisu:
- Prepare of Chocolate Base:.
- Make ready 500 grams of semi sweet chocolate.
- Make ready 300 ml. of whip cream.
- Prepare 125 ml of strong Espresso, or strong filtered coffee.
- Prepare 250 grams of lady fingers.
- Make ready of Tiramisu filling:.
- Get 500 grams of Mascarpone Cheese.
- Take 500 ml. of whip cream.
- Take 50 ml of Coffee Liqueur.
- Make ready 100 grams of Cocoa for topping.
Steps to make Chocolate Tiramisu:
- Add 300 ml. of heavy cream along with the espresso or strong filtered coffee into a sauce pan. Keep in mind do not bring this to a boil, let it simmer and stir until you see the first bubbles..
- Pour the espresso cream mix into the semi-sweet chocolate and stir with a spoon or fork until the chocolate starts to melt..
- Once the chocolate has melted start to whip..
- In a large bowl add in the lady fingers and pour in the chocolate mix. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for about an 1 hour, so that the chocolate base can cool..
- While the chocolate base is cooling off in the refrigerator, you can work on the Tiramisu filling. In a large bowl, add the Mascarpone cheese and the coffee liqueur and mix. (I use Tia Maria as the coffee liqueur) Mix both ingredients together until it is a smooth base..
- Add whip cream into mascarpone mix and whip for a few minutes. Now, as far as I am concerned in regards to making whip cream, not really good at it. 😦 I have tried many times to do it but it just doesn’t work out. Soooo, I buy ready made whip cream. 🙂.
- Plastic Cone Bag.
- This little trick helps place the whip cream into the plastic cone bag. Take a large glass place in the plastic cone and fill it in. 🙂.
- Spread whip cream and top off with Cocoa 🙂 Kali Orexi!!!!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate tiramisu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate Tiramisu Recipe Video: