Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, coquito (puerto rican eggnog). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have coquito (puerto rican eggnog) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog):
- Get 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Get 1 can of Condensed Milk.
- Make ready 1 can of Evaporated Milk.
- Get 1 of box/can of Cream of Coconut (See Below).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Take 2 cups of Rum (Barcardi brand White, Dark or Black Rum).
Instructions to make Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog):
- In a large blender mix all the ingredients, with the exception of the rum, and blend everything together..
- After all the ingredients are well blended, add the rum, then mix well once again..
- If you don't have enough room in your blender transfer the mixture into a large pot, then add the rum, and use a large mixing spoon the blend the rum and the other ingredients together..
- Bottle mixture and refrigerate for at least 6 hours to allow the Coquito to "thicken up" before serving..
- I use the "GRACE" brand of Creamed Coconut for my Coquito. Gives you the texture of the Coconut with being overpowering. If you can't find this brand you can use any brand of Cream of Coconut..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food coquito (puerto rican eggnog) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coquito (Puerto Rican Eggnog) Recipe Video: