Veronica's Sailor Punch this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, veronica's sailor punch. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Veronica's Sailor Punch is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Veronica's Sailor Punch is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have veronica's sailor punch using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Veronica's Sailor Punch:
- Get 1 of largish pumpkin (should fit in your fridge).
- Make ready 1 (750 ml) of bottle Sailor Jerry spiced rum.
- Take 1 gallon of good quality apple cider.
- Prepare 5-6 of cinnamon sticks.
Instructions to make Veronica's Sailor Punch:
- Hollow out your pumpkin making sure to get all seeds and stringy bits..
- You will have to mix the rum and cider to your personal taste. We use almost the entire bottle of rum and fill the rest with cider until it tastes good. We go to a local apple orchard and pay almost $8 a gallon for our cider but its worth it. It tastes so much better than anything at the local grocery stores..
- Add cinnamon sticks and chill in the fridge overnight. This lets the punch get some pumpkin flavor set into it..
- Stick a ladle in it and serve out of the pumpkin..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food veronica's sailor punch recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Veronica's Sailor Punch Recipe Video: