Chocolate Pannetone French Toast w/ Mascerated Strawberries this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate pannetone french toast w/ mascerated strawberries. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Pannetone French Toast w/ Mascerated Strawberries is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chocolate Pannetone French Toast w/ Mascerated Strawberries is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate pannetone french toast w/ mascerated strawberries using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Pannetone French Toast w/ Mascerated Strawberries:
- Get 2 of mini chocolate pannetone loafs; sliced horizontally in thirds.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of strawberries; trimmed & small dice.
- Take 1/2 of lemon; juiced.
- Get 1 of large pinch sugar.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 3 of egg yolks.
- Get 1 C of half and half.
- Get 1 t of cinnamon.
- Get 2 t of espresso powder.
- Prepare 1 t of banana extract.
- Prepare as needed of maple syrup.
- Get as needed of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Chocolate Pannetone French Toast w/ Mascerated Strawberries:
- Combine lemon juice, strawberries, and sugar together in a small bowl. Let sit at room temperature for atleast 30 minutes. The longer they marinate the better..
- Whisk together eggs, egg yolks, half and half, banana extract, cinnamon, and espresso powder. Let sit for 20 minutes..
- Preheat griddle to 375°.
- Melt 3T butter when griddle is ready..
- Dip each slice of pannetone in the batter. Cook approximately 2 minutes on each side. Add 3 T burter to the griddle befire flipping. Do not move bread around or flip more than once!.
- Garnish with maple syrup then powdered sugar..
- Serve with mascerated strawberries..
- Variations; milk, heavy cream, allspice, pumpkin pie spice, clove, caramel, cashews, almonds, hazelnuts, bananas, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, coconut, coffee grounds, goji berries, honey, pecans, pistachios, walnuts, raisins, vanilla.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate pannetone french toast w/ mascerated strawberries recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate Pannetone French Toast w/ Mascerated Strawberries Recipe Video: