Nutritious Hibiscus Juice Recipe this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, nutritious hibiscus juice recipe. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nutritious Hibiscus Juice Recipe is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Nutritious Hibiscus Juice Recipe is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have nutritious hibiscus juice recipe using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nutritious Hibiscus Juice Recipe:
- Prepare 4 cups of dried hibiscus flowers.
- Get 1 of and 1/4 cup sugar (or to taste).
- Prepare 8 cups of water.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ginger puree (or to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 of of a small pineapple, roughly chopped.
- Take of Fruit extracts (I used Mixed fruits, Strawberry and Pineapple).
- Make ready 1 of and 1/2 tbsp lemon juice.
- Get 1 of small bunch mint leaves.
- Get Cloves of + other spices of choice, to taste.
- Take 1/8 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Nutritious Hibiscus Juice Recipe:
- Look through the hibiscus flowers for any unwanted stuff, take those out. Next, pour the leaves in a colander and give it a quick rinse. Then pour them in a fairly large pot and add in the water. Let sit covered for about 20 - 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, prep the rest of the ingredients. I used frozen mint. (Fresh or frozen are both great.).
- After 20 - 30 minutes, add in the rest of the ingredients to the pot except the mint..
- Cover the pot, bring to a gently boil and cook on medium high heat for about 15 - 20 minutes. Stirring only afew times..
- After this time, the water should be concentrated and all the flavours should have been absorbed by the water. Turn off the heat..
- Add the mint and let sit covered for about 30 minutes to absorb more flavour..
- After the time is done, strain the mixture through a fine sieve twice. Reboil the chaff for a lighter hibiscus tea if desired..
- Refrigerate or serve with ice. Store in an airtight bottle or container and keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or the freezer for 1 month (thaw before use). Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food nutritious hibiscus juice recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Nutritious Hibiscus Juice Recipe Recipe Video: