Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, easy viet-inspired coffee & brown sugar braised pork. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy viet-inspired coffee & brown sugar braised pork using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork:
- Get 2 pounds of pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch chunks.
- Take 1/2 of a medium yellow onion, cut into 1/4-inch strips.
- Make ready 1 of large shallot, chopped (if you don't have shallots, just double up on the onion).
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Take 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 3/4 cup of black coffee (or 3/4 cup water + 1 Tablespoon espresso grind coffee).
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of vinegar (Balsamic, distilled white, apple cider all work fine).
- Make ready of green onion for garnish.
Instructions to make Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork:
- Put all the ingredients in a medium sized pot and bring to a boil over medium high heat. This should take 15 minutes or so..
- Once everything comes to a boil, give everything a couple of gentle stirs, lower the heat to medium low, and simmer, lid askew, for another 30 minutes..
- Enjoy garnished with a sprinkling of chopped green onions and a bowl of steamed jasmine rice (or whatever kind you prefer). :).
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy viet-inspired coffee & brown sugar braised pork recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork Recipe Video: