Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, espresso quarter-pounder burger. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook espresso quarter-pounder burger using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger:
- Prepare of Burger.
- Take 250 grams of ground beef/ground pork.
- Take 1 tbsp of coffee powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of breadcrumbs.
- Make ready of Plate and Toppings.
- Prepare of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Get 1/2 of onion.
- Get 2 of buns.
- Make ready of Sauce.
- Get 1 of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 of salsa.
- Get 1 of herbs.
Steps to make Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger:
- Mix de coffee powder with the sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix the ground beef with most (but not all) of the chopped onion, and the egg yolk. Add breadcrumbs until it is one solid mass..
- Make two burger out of the meat and cover it entirely with the coffee mix. Then cook it for a few minutes on both sides. It will look burnt because of the coffee, but it isn't. In the mean while slice the other halve onion into rings, and cook them with the burger..
- For toppings you slice the tomato and lettuce. Then, after placing the meat on the two buns, add all the vegetables. You can use the remainder of the lettuce, tomato and chopped onion for decoration of the plate..
- For the sauce you have three possibilities. First, some (hot) salsa/dip sauce. Second, mix the mayonnaise with the remainder of the coffee mix. Third, mix the mayonnaise with paprika powder, very little chili powder, salt and pepper. All three are delicious and you should try them. Don't forget one of the sauces for on the decoration..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food espresso quarter-pounder burger recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Espresso Quarter-Pounder Burger Recipe Video: