Mango and strawberry moonshine this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, mango and strawberry moonshine. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mango and strawberry moonshine is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mango and strawberry moonshine is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mango and strawberry moonshine using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango and strawberry moonshine:
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cups of mango juice.
- Get 2/3 jar of mango rum.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of 190 everclear.
- Take 5 of strawberries in each jar.
- Prepare 6 of mangos chunks in each jar.
Instructions to make Mango and strawberry moonshine:
- Bring sugar, water and mango juice to a boil. Turn off and let cool down. Pour alcohol in and mix together. While cooling put chunk of mangos and strawberries in pint size canning jars. Put top on put in refrigerator for 10 days. Then in joy your drink..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food mango and strawberry moonshine recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mango and strawberry moonshine Recipe Video: