Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tropical-spiced grilled chicken breast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tropical-spiced grilled chicken breast using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast:
- Get 4 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts, rinsed, and patted dry.
- Get 2 Tbs. of vegetable or olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready of For the rub:.
- Make ready 2 Tbs. of dark brown sugar.
- Take 2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of ground coriander.
- Take 1 tsp. of dried thyme.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of paprika.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of onion powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of ground allspice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of salted butter.
- Get 1/3 cup of dark rum.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- Make ready 8 oz. of can crush pineapple bits with juice.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tsp. of red pepper flakes.
- Make ready of For the garnish:.
- Get 1 of pineapple, peeled, cored, cut in 1” thick slices.
- Get 2 of scallions (green onions), chopped for garnish.
Steps to make Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast:
- Place chicken breasts on a platter with raised sides and cover the breasts with oil. Rub both sides with garlic. In a small bowl, mix the dry rub ingredients with a spoon. Dust both sides of the chicken breasts and gently rub the spices against the meat. Lightly cover the chicken with a towel and refrigerate for at least 1 hour..
- In a small saucepan, add the butter, rum, brown sugar, can of pineapple bits (with juice), and Worcestershire sauce. Add a dash of red pepper flakes. Bring to a mild boil over medium-high heat and continue to stir and heat for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and allow this to cool and thicken for 30 minutes..
- Prepare outdoor grill. One side of the grill should be high, other side medium. Clean the grates with a wire brush and coat well with vegetable oil using a balled paper towel or aluminum foil..
- Adjust the high heat side down to “medium,” with the other grilling surface to “low.” Place the “thickest” part of the breast over the “medium” heat side of the grill on a 45˚ angle to the grate. [Facing 10 on a clock].
- Grill for 5 minutes (if more than 1” thick). Turn the chicken over and grill for another 4-5 minutes in the same direction or position..
- Turn the chicken over once again (this time facing 2 on a clock). Medium heat on the thicker side of the meat. This may require adjusting the flame on a gas grill or moving the grate around on a charcoal grill..
- Brush the sauce over the chicken breasts very thick and grill for 2 minutes. Turn the breasts over, keeping within the same direction and brush more sauce on top. Grill for another 2 minutes. Place the chicken on a serving platter and add more sauce. Set aside..
- Place the pineapple slices on the grill and cook on both sides for 4 minutes using the sauce. When done, place the slices on a small plate and move them to a cutting board. Slice up the rings into 1” pieces..
- Place the chicken breasts on individual plates, add the pineapple pieces, and top this with chopped scallions. Serve with your favorite rice mixture. [Pictured, black beans and rice].
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tropical-spiced grilled chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tropical-Spiced Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe Video: