Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pecan-crusted mojito bars. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pecan-crusted mojito bars using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars:
- Get of Crust.
- Make ready 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, cut in slices.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Get 4 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of finely shredded lime peel.
- Get 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk (or 4 tbsp coconut rum).
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh mint.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of Toppings.
- Get of powdered sugar.
- Make ready of finely shredded lime peel (optional).
- Get of fresh mint leaves (optional).
Steps to make Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over edges of pan; set aside..
- For Crust: In a food processor combine the 1-3/4 cups flour, the pecans, and the 3/4 cup granulated sugar. Add butter slices. Cover; process with several on/off turns until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until crust is light brown. Let cool for about 5 minutes while preparing filling..
- For Filling: in a medium bowl whisk together eggs, the 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar, the 2 tablespoons lime peel, the lime juice, the 1/4 cup flour, the milk (or rum), snipped fresh mint, baking powder, and salt until combined. Pour filling over hot crust..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes more or just until filling is set and edges begin to brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack..
- Using the edges of the foil, lift uncut bars out of pan; cut into bars. Sift powdered sugar over bars. To serve, sprinkle with powdered sugar. If desired, garnish with additional lime peel and fresh mint leaves..
- To Store: Layer bars between sheets of waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pecan-crusted mojito bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars Recipe Video: