Reese's cupcakes this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, reese's cupcakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Reese's cupcakes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Reese's cupcakes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook reese's cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Reese's cupcakes:
- Take 1 package of chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare 1 package of instant chocolate pudding.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 cup of olive oil.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tablespoon of instant espresso in 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Make ready 1 package of Reese's Minis (frozen).
- Prepare of For the peanut butter buttercream:.
- Prepare 3 sticks of softened unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of peanut butter (I used creamy).
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of vanilla.
- Take 5 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 7 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Reese's cupcakes:
- FOR THE CUPCAKES: Preheat oven to 350°F and line your muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl beat together cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil, espresso mixture and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Transfer mix into the muffin tins (about 3/4 of the way full) makes 2 dozen cupcakes.
- Bake in your preheated over for 18-21 minutes.
- FOR FROSTING: in a large bowl cream softened butter with peanut butter until fluffy. Now gradually add in sifted powdered sugar until well blended..
- Add 4 tablespoons of heavy cream and vanilla. blend until moist. add your additional 3 tablespoons of heavy cream and beat until fluffy.
- Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes when cooled and garnish with chopped Reese's minis!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food reese's cupcakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Reese's cupcakes Recipe Video: