Chocolate Layer Cake this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, chocolate layer cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Layer Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Layer Cake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chocolate layer cake using 23 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Layer Cake:
- Prepare of cake batter.
- Make ready 1 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, I use Hersheys special dark.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Make ready 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooled brewed espresso.
- Make ready 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Make ready of chocolate buttercream frosting.
- Make ready 1 oz of bakers chocolate, unsweetened, melted.
- Take 2 stick of unsalted butter, softened. 8 ounce total.
- Take 3 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
Steps to make Chocolate Layer Cake:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat all wet in ingredients together on medium speed until well blended..
- In another bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients..
- Slowly add to wet on low speed until just incorporated..
- Grease and flour two 9" cake pans. You may use some cocoa powder instead of flour..
- Place in a preheated 350°F Fahrenheit oven. Bake for 30-35 minutes until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Set on cooling racks to cool 20 minutes before removing from cake pans..
- While cake is baking, start the frosting..
- Cream butter and sugar and cocoa powder together beating on medium speed for 3 minutes..
- Add in melted bakers chocolate, cream and mix..
- Add in other ingredients and beat on medium for 4 minutes..
- Refrigerate until cakes are cooled..
- On your serving platter, place one cake layer. To keep a clean platter, cut parchment paper into strips and place around cake..
- Take frosting and frost top of cake layer. Add second cake on top. Spread frosting on top and work down sides..
- You can take your time and work a smooth texture using an off set spatula. Or just frost using all the frosting and leave swirl marks..
- Top the cake with any decorations you wish. Today, I used crushed butterfinger candies. It helps hide mistakes ;).
- Serve and enjoy. Cake should be stored, covered and refrigerated..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate layer cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate Layer Cake Recipe Video: