Vegan Chocolate Rum Cake with Sticky Rum Glaze this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, vegan chocolate rum cake with sticky rum glaze. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Chocolate Rum Cake with Sticky Rum Glaze is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Vegan Chocolate Rum Cake with Sticky Rum Glaze is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vegan chocolate rum cake with sticky rum glaze using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Chocolate Rum Cake with Sticky Rum Glaze:
- Get 3 cup of sorghum flour.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of sugar or sugar substitute.
- Get 8 tbsp of cocoa.
- Take 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1/4 cup of coconut rum.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vinegar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of grapeseed oil.
- Take 1 cup of strong coffee.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of glaze.
- Get 4 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of coconut rum.
- Take 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of instant coffee granules.
- Get of sliced strawberries for decorating.
Instructions to make Vegan Chocolate Rum Cake with Sticky Rum Glaze:
- Mix all the dry ingredients well. Make a well in the center and add the wet ingredients one by one. Stir well to combine everything. Do not have to over mix the batter. Just stir gently..
- Pour it into a round cake pan sprayed with non stick spray. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for approximately 35 minutes. It’s cooked when the top is lightly cracked and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Do not overcook the cake or else the crust will be too hard. Let the cooked cake cool for 5 minutes in the pan..
- While the cake is cooling get the glaze ready. Combine maple syrup, rum and cocoa powder & coffee granules. Gently heat until everything is combined. Do not boil it..
- Place a plate over the cake and turn over to remove then place final serving plate on top and invert again. Prick the cake with a fork gently all over. Pour the warm glaze over the cake with as spoon carefully. Make sure the entire surface is covered with the glaze. Do it slowly giving it time to seep in..
- Slice strawberries and place decoratively on top. The remaining cake will only taste better the next day. It’s yummy with a cup of hot coffee or a scoop of vanilla ice-cream!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food vegan chocolate rum cake with sticky rum glaze recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Vegan Chocolate Rum Cake with Sticky Rum Glaze Recipe Video: