Pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake. this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake.. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake. is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake. is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake. using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake.:
- Prepare 1 box of cake mix your flavor.
- Prepare 1 can of 20 oz.crush pineapple.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 bag of of sixlets candy or your choice to decorate..
- Make ready 1/2 cup of of table sugar.
- Take 3 cup of powered sugar.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of butter or margarine.
- Take 1 bag of of coconut flakes.
- Get 3 cup of toasted coconut for around the cake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 tbsp of dark rum or you're preference.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 4 of tablespoon milk..
Instructions to make Pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake.:
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Cook cake according to directions.bake 2 round cakes add rum to batter..
- PINEAPPLE FILLING..
- Combine dry ingredients.add pineapples and its juice. cook until boil. Med heat. continue mixing until it loses it's milky color or thickens. Remove from heat add butter n mix.cool n store in fridge untill ready to use..
- VANILLA BUTTERCREAM.
- Add all ingredients and mix to your thickness..
- Spread cream.
- Decorate and all done enjoy :).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake. recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pineapple filled toasted coconut yellow rum cake. Recipe Video: