Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, coffee-rubbed smoked beef tenderloin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook coffee-rubbed smoked beef tenderloin using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin:
- Prepare of Rub/Marinade.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of coarse salt, sea salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of garlic powder, or 5-6 cloves diced.
- Get 2 tbsp of ground coffee, or instant coffee, espresso powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of onion powder or 1/4cup of minced white onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of red pepper flake.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of Hungarian paprika.
- Get 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Meat.
- Make ready 3 lb of Beef Tenderloin, Roast Beef.
- Make ready of apple or pecan wood chips, dry.
- Make ready of olive oil.
Instructions to make Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin:
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, except the Worcestershire sauce, and rub all over the tenderloin till completely covered. Marinate covered in refrigerator for 4-6 hours, or for more flavor marinate over night..
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Place an oven safe container filled 3/4 of the way with water in oven while preheating for steam and keeping tenderloin moist..
- If using a charcoal grill, place coals mainly to one side of the grill so there's a cool and hot side. Preheat charcoal or gas grill on high. Clean grates very well. Using a paper towel and thongs, rub an olive oil soaked paper towel on the hot grill grates where you will be placing the meat. This prevents sticking of the meat and spices..
- Turn off flame on meat side of grill, or place meat on the cool side of charcoal grill. Place marinaded tenderloin on hot, oiled grill grates. Place the dry apple or pecan wood chips on the hot side of the grill, opposite of the meat. Dash Worcestershire sauce on meat to taste. Close lid and smoke for 20min. Open lid and flip meat. Dash with Worcestershire sauce. Smoke for another 15 min. Remove and take to oven..
- If you have a rib rack, place meat fat side up on baking sheet next to the container or water in the preheated oven..
- Once tenderloin is in 500°F preheated oven, close door, turn off oven and heat and Do Not open for 1-1/2 hr (hour and half)!!! Your oven will act like a Dutch Oven and will slowly cook your cook your meat keeping juices inside the meat. (Bake 30min per pound of meat).
- After cooking time, pull tenderloin out and let rest 10min before cutting. Enjoy!! Slight smoke taste on outside with a subtle, sweet-peppery aftertaste. Can go with so many sides!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food coffee-rubbed smoked beef tenderloin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin Recipe Video: