Grilled Chicken Breast with Pineapple Rum Glaze this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, grilled chicken breast with pineapple rum glaze. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Chicken Breast with Pineapple Rum Glaze is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Chicken Breast with Pineapple Rum Glaze is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chicken breast with pineapple rum glaze using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Breast with Pineapple Rum Glaze:
- Make ready 1/4 cup of salted butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of dark or spiced rum.
- Take 1/4 cup of packed, dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken Breast with Pineapple Rum Glaze:
- Mix all 4 ingredients and place in heavy saucepan..
- Over medium heat, cook until syrupy and reduced. It should be thick enough to brush on chicken, but not runny..
- Stir briskly. It may separate at first, but keep whisking and it will combine as thickening..
- Once thickened, brush over chicken, pork, ribs, ham etc.. This is a versatile sauce and I like coating my meat while grilling a few times while flipping so it gets a sticky consistency..
- Serve as sandwich, plain with sides and I love it over a bed of wild rice. I use pineapple juice also when cooking my rice. Whatever the amount of water it calls for, use half juice half water if you like..
- I sometimes use a small amount of crushed pineapple to give it some texture and it is great!.
- Makes 1 cup of glaze. You can double if you need more..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food grilled chicken breast with pineapple rum glaze recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken Breast with Pineapple Rum Glaze Recipe Video: