Avacodo Protien Fudge Pops this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, avacodo protien fudge pops. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Avacodo Protien Fudge Pops is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Avacodo Protien Fudge Pops is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook avacodo protien fudge pops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Avacodo Protien Fudge Pops:
- Take 2 of Ripe avacodo pited and chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chocolate Shakeology or your choice protein powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cocoa ( if the protien using isn't chocolate).
- Get 1/4 of Sweetner of choice: stevia, honey, purred dates, maple syrup, agave or coconut nectar. ( only if your protein powder is not sweetened).
- Take 1 of Optional add ins; maca powder, stevia to sweeten, cinnamon, espresso powder.
- Take 1 dash of Sea salt.
- Get of Nut butter magic shell.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Nut butter of choice I used cashew coconut honey cinnamon butter made my juicer a recipe will follow..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Optional sweetner.
Steps to make Avacodo Protien Fudge Pops:
- Toss all ingredients in blender or mixer with whipping attachment and process till smooth and whipped a few minutes..
- Using a medium ziplock bag line s tall cup to hold open, use a spatula to scrape pudding into bag. Cut a small hole in corner fir easy mess free filling. Pour into Popsicle moulds or silicone baking mould, or I used my cake pop pan. I had to fill each side of the holes then flip together, but your holes may be large enough to keep pan together and squeeze in through the holes. Place Popsicles sticks, tooth picks, lollipop sticks or bamboo skewers into the moulds..
- Place in freezer for at least two hours, depending on how large the moulds are. Make nut butter magic shell to dip your pops when frozen..
- To make magic shell melt all ingredients together in a small pot of bowl in microwave for 15 secs..
- Pop popsicles out of the moulds and then dip upside down into shell coating. Hold upside down for a minute while it hardens..
- Once hardened you can store in freezer bag, or back in the moulds. Makes a perfect healthy snack on a warm summer day! You could even feel good about feeding to your kids for breakfast! You'll be sure to get the coolest parent award for serving fudgesicles at breakfast!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food avacodo protien fudge pops recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Avacodo Protien Fudge Pops Recipe Video: