Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, deep dish chocolate pecan pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook deep dish chocolate pecan pie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie:
- Prepare of pie.
- Prepare 1 of 9" deep pie crust, I make homemade but also will use store bought frozen pie crust.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of dark corn syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Get 4 oz of bakers chocolate, unsweetened.
- Make ready 2 cup of pecans.
- Take 1/2 tsp of instant espresso.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie:
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except chocolate. Mix on a medium speed for 2 minutes..
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate squares. Let cool just a few minutes so it doesn't seize. Add into mixture and mix 1 minute..
- Fold in the pecans..
- Fill pie crust. I do not pre bake the store bought crusts. Even when frozen..
- In a preheated 350°F. Oven, place pie on baking tray and bake 50-60 minutes. Middle of pie will still be a bit jiggly..
- Let cool 60 minutes before serving. This goes great with a vanilla bean ice cream or fresh whipped cream, or both!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food deep dish chocolate pecan pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie Recipe Video: