Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, rohu rui fish in orange juice gravy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have rohu rui fish in orange juice gravy using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy:
- Take 1 kg of Rohu /Rui Fish.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Kalonji / Nigella Seeds.
- Make ready 2 of Dry Red chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Get 1 of Tomato paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 4-5 of Green Chilli.
- Get 1/2 cup of Orange Juice.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Take As needed of Mustard oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy:
- Clean the fish pieces and marinate them with the turmeric Powder & salt and keep them aside for 10 mins..
- Heat the oil in pan fry the fish pieces till golden on both sides.Transfer the fish in a plate and Keep aside..
- Add some oil in that pan then add kalonji (Nigella seeds) & dry chilli for tempering to the oil.When they starts splattering add ginger paste.Saute till raw smell goes off..
- Now add tomato paste and all dry masala powders,salt to taste,some lukewarm water and cook for 3-4 minutes.When masala cooked well and raw smell goes off fully add more water (as required) to make fish gravy..
- When water starts to boil add those fried fish pieces.Cover it and cook for 10 minutes,add salt if required..
- Open the lid and lower the flame and add the orange juice and mix it well..
- Cover the lid again and cook for another 5-6 minutes on low flame..
- Don’t cook for longer time once you add the orange juice.Open the lid and add garam masala powder and green chilli. Give a quick mix and turn off the flame..
- Remove from heat and let it rest for 5-6 minutes.Now Rui komola is ready,serve it with white rice or Pulao..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food rohu rui fish in orange juice gravy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Rohu Rui Fish In Orange Juice Gravy Recipe Video: