Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, rum-gravy bbq ribs (oven). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rum-gravy bbq ribs (oven) using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven):
- Prepare of Rub.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of beef soup base (powder).
- Get 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 2 tsp of dehydrated onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Make ready of Ribs.
- Make ready 1 of rack of pork ribs (serves 1-2).
- Take 1 bunch of green onion chopped into chunks.
- Make ready 1 cup of chives chopped into chunks.
- Get 1 cup of parsley chopped into chunks.
- Make ready 1 large of onion quartered.
- Take 3 tbsp of bacon fat.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Get of Sauce.
- Get 1 cup of favorite/desired brand of BBQ sauce (I used Honey Garlic BBQ sauce).
- Prepare 2 oz of rhum (use 1oz for less strong alcohol taste; I used 2oz Appleton Jamaican Rum).
- Make ready 2 tsp of Sriracha (or red chili sauce).
- Make ready 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 3 tbsp of Bistro (or favorite gravy thickener).
Steps to make Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven):
- Mix rub ingredients in a bowl grind with back of spoon or fork to break clumps.
- Coat raw pork ribs with rub, use fingers to rub into meat (wash hands well).
- Refrigerate for 6-24h.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, prepare roasting pan (with lid) and rack, add water and bacon fat, throw in rest of chopped ingredients for ribs.
- Mix ingredients for sauce except Bistro (gravy thickener) and water, refridgerate until 20 mins before ribs are ready.
- Add ribs to pan on rack, cover and place in center of oven for 2h, at at 1 hour remove rack from pan to remove cooked herbs (otherwise they'll burn) flip the ribs return rack to pan and continue cooking.
- (Set herbs aside, can be thrown into broth for soup, or add them to your rice like I did for this...).
- In the last 20 mins of cooking, turn off oven, remove ribs from oven, finish sauce: mix water and Bistro bring to boil over medium heat stirring frequently, add rest of sauce ingredients, stir and simmer until desired thickness (~10 mins).
- Baste ribs and recover with lid, replace in oven for 20 mins , baste ribs again in sauce before serving.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food rum-gravy bbq ribs (oven) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) Recipe Video: