Iz's Galette des Rois this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, iz's galette des rois. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Iz's Galette des Rois is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Iz's Galette des Rois is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have iz's galette des rois using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Iz's Galette des Rois:
- Take 3 1/2 ounces of softened butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of almond extract.
- Get 2 teaspoons of rum.
- Get 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of orange zest.
- Make ready pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 pound of puff pastry.
Instructions to make Iz's Galette des Rois:
- Cream together softened butter, sugar, extract, and rum.
- Mix together almond flour, salt, zest.
- Add flour mixture and eggs, whip until fluffy. Set aside..
- Roll out the pastry to a rectangle large enough to cut 2 - 9 inch rounds..
- Cut rounds. Eggwash around the edge of each..
- Place frangipane in center of one round..
- Top with second round with egg washed edges touching..
- Place on parchment lined sheet pan.
- Egg wash the top of the round..
- Crimp edges of round. Press a finger down on the edge while pushing the back edge of a paring knife toward the center of the round..
- With a sharp paring knife, score the top of the round. I draw three lines and then put a herring bone pattern between them. You are not cutting completely through the dough, only about halfway..
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 30 minutes..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food iz's galette des rois recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Iz's Galette des Rois Recipe Video: