Maple BBQ Pork Chops this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, maple bbq pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Maple BBQ Pork Chops is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Maple BBQ Pork Chops is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook maple bbq pork chops using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Maple BBQ Pork Chops:
- Make ready 3 of pork chops.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of bbq sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Take 1 tbsp of espresso powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of bacon-molasses grill seasoning.
- Take 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 of olive oil; as needed.
- Make ready 1 of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Maple BBQ Pork Chops:
- Combine bbq sauce, maple, and espresso powder in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer while pork cooks..
- Toss pork chops with enough olive oil to cover. Season. Bake at 350° until desired doneness..
- Brush chops with sauce during last five minutes of cooking..
- Garnish with crispy bacon..
- Variations; Coffee, scallions, shallots, mustard, basil, molasses, brown sugar, liquid smoke, vanilla, blueberries, vinegar.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food maple bbq pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Maple BBQ Pork Chops Recipe Video: