Barbadian Rum Punch this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, barbadian rum punch. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Barbadian Rum Punch is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Barbadian Rum Punch is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook barbadian rum punch using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Barbadian Rum Punch:
- Get 1 of part lime juice.
- Take 2 of parts simple syrup.
- Take 3 of parts Mount Gay or Cockspur rum (white or brown).
- Prepare 4 of parts water.
- Make ready 1 of Angostura bitters.
- Make ready 1 of grenadine syrup.
- Get 1 of ground nutmeg.
Instructions to make Barbadian Rum Punch:
- As our old rhyme from Barbados goes : "One of sour, two of sweet, three of strong, four of weak." Mix lime juice, sugar syrup, rum (I prefer the old stuff) and water in a pitcher or jug. Add a bit of grenadine for color, say a tablespoon or two to the batch. Chill. Serve on ice with a dash of bitters and nutmeg to taste..
- Careful, now! This stuff is TASTY, STRONG, and might creep up on you before you know it! Cheers!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food barbadian rum punch recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Barbadian Rum Punch Recipe Video: