Cookies n' Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cookies n' cream oreo fudge brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cookies n' Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Cookies n' Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cookies n' cream oreo fudge brownies using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cookies n' Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies:
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of espresso powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 2 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of cookies n' cream ice cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of chocolate sauce or hot fudge topping.
Instructions to make Cookies n' Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease a 9"x13" dish..
- Beat together the eggs, cocoa powder, espresso powder, baking powder, and vanilla until smooth..
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl..
- Add sugar to the melted butter and stir to combine..
- Microwave the butter/sugar mixture in 10-15 second increments until the mixture is hot but not bubbly. It should take on a shiny appearance when ready. Heating this mixture will dissolve more o the sugar and give a shiny crust on top the brownies..
- Add the butter mixture to the egg mixture and mix until smooth..
- Add the chocolate chips and combine..
- Add the flour and mix until smooth..
- Add the ice cream and chocolate sauce and mix until incorporated..
- Pour half the batter in the prepared dish..
- Top with Oreos..
- Cover the Oreos with the rest of the batter ensuring you cover all the cookies and try to make the batter on top an bottom combine on the sides..
- Bake for about 40 minutes..
- Allow brownies to cool completely before cutting..
- Serve a la mode and store the remaining brownies in an air tight container..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cookies n' cream oreo fudge brownies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cookies n' Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies Recipe Video: